Dr. Joseph Nazareth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 2 reviews

March 30th, 2016
Genius diagnostic doctor
Dr. Nazareth is not your average neurologist. He is an intergrative functional dr and a pure genius. He thinks outside the box and has access to the most advanced testing. He spends a lot of time with the patient brainstorming and thinking of possible conditions that no other dr I have ever been to has even heard of. He sees children and adults. He is a special person and doctor who truly cares. He's simply brilliant.

October 9th, 2015
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
I made an appointment for my son 3 weeks in advance, the office was suppose to email me forms the fill out, but never did. I called the day of my son appointment because know one from the office call me to confirm my appointment. The person who answered the office phone said "Oh I was about to call you???" Then went on to cancel my son's appointment because of fear of a impending storm and would call back to reschedule the appointment for next week, but never call back. The so called storm turn out to be some rain. I been calling the office every day and I just get a standard voice message then a message " SORRY THE VOICE BOX IS FULL???" W T F!!! Needless to say I never experience Dr. Nazereth and I'm still in search of a Doctor for my son.