Dr. Joseph Nazareth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nazareth?

March 31st, 2016

Genius diagnostic doctor

Dr. Nazareth is not your average neurologist. He is an intergrative functional dr and a pure genius. He thinks outside the box and has access to the most advanced testing. He spends a lot of time with the patient brainstorming and thinking of possible conditions that no other dr I have ever been to has even heard of. He sees children and adults. He is a special person and doctor who truly cares. He's simply brilliant.

October 9th, 2015

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

I made an appointment for my son 3 weeks in advance, the office was suppose to email me forms the fill out, but never did. I called the day of my son appointment because know one from the office call me to confirm my appointment. The person who answered the office phone said "Oh I was about to call you???" Then went on to cancel my son's appointment because of fear of a impending storm and would call back to reschedule the appointment for next week, but never call back. The so called storm turn out to be some rain. I been calling the office every day and I just get a standard voice message then a message " SORRY THE VOICE BOX IS FULL???" W T F!!! Needless to say I never experience Dr. Nazereth and I'm still in search of a Doctor for my son.

July 17th, 2017