Dr. Joseph Neglia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Neglia?

August 29th, 2013

supervisor and trainer large transportation company

I have to thank joe I have been in remission for 20 years now thanks to him and norma ramsey and there whole staff. It was tough going through cancer at the age of 18 when your whole life should be starting but through there intelligence and confidence allowed me to fight and win over the cancer. I cant thank you enough. I would not have been blessed with this life now if it wasnt for all of you working so hard "God bless all of you"

November 30th, 2010

Dr. Neglia is a blessing. He is a concerned and compassionate Doc with a wonderful bedside manner, especially with children.

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Neglia was my doctor when i was 5 and found out I had rhabdomyosarcoma. He was a very kind and easy going doctor. He always made people smile and his dedication towards his patients is amazing. His job seems to be more than a job, rather a commitment to successfully helping kids overcome such a troubling time in their lives. As you can see I am still alive today and I owe a lot of that to Dr. Neglia and his team down in the cities. They are a big reason I am still here today..the reason I am a "survivor." I have been in remission for 15 years. I have a lot of faith and trust in Dr. Neglia...He truly is the best!!

November 1st, 2010