Dr. Joseph Neiman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Neiman?

GREAT!

Posted on December 18th, 2014

STAFF AND DOCTOR WERE AMAZING!!! LIVED UP TO EXPECTIONS AND WERE COMPASSIONATE. STRONGLY RECOMMEND.

disappointed

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

The thing I didn't like was the Doctor's and other staff member's bedside manner. I went to the doctor to discuss a procedure and I felt brushed aside. I did not see any sign from any of them that suggested they wanted to help or would even offer any suggestions. The doctor and staff said they would have to do additional research on the procedure that they actually offer in their office to address my question. I left in tears and did the research online right after my appointment and found other offices that offer the same procedure and addressed my questions. Needless to say this doctor never got back to me as they said they would.

GO ELSEWHERE

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Don't waste your time here. I've been there twice to look at some moles I wanted removed. All he kept talking about when he entered the office is hair transplants. He seems very lazy and doesn't want to do any kind of work whatsoever. Both times I got nothing removed. Will never see this doctor again and not waste my money on such awful service. Other staff was somewhat nice and courteous but its all about getting what you want done and he does not do that!

disinterested in non hair patients

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Miserable body covering rash for over 1 week. Meds do not help and yet no allergy tests or blood work is suggested. Had to call to get skin test lab results, which showed nothing... Basically, this was a waste of time and money. perhaps if I was bald and spending a mint I'd be treated bestter.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I recently had a bad rash on my face that I dealt with for many months. After seeing other doctors in the area my condition did not improve, but after seeing Dr. Neiman it did! I am so thankful to him for helping me, I am forever grateful!

Dermatologist? Really?

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I was seeing one of Dr Neiman's aids for 2 years and had nothing but good experience and a very good treatment plan and diagnosis, then suddenly the aids were gone and Dr. Neiman himself "was seeing all patients" everything was OK until my 3rd visit with him, when he assumed I was seeing him for the same problem within a 3 week period, when it wasn't. After speaking with the nurse and prior to seeing him in the room I heard him tell his nurse practitioners "negative things" about me on the other side of the door! wow its not my fault you cut all your staff and now you must see every patient and don't have the time. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR! plus with his understaffing you can't get any timely appts. like in the past. This guy is giving the impression that he's ready for retirement and doesn't care about his patients.

THANK YOU!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I've been fighting adult acne for years...but within a few visits I was "all clear"! VERY GRATEFUL!

Meh, he's ok..Now I'm looking elsewhere.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Every office has somewhat of a long wait, so I won't go into detail about how I waited for an hour and a half both times. However, what bothers me is that after wasting the time to wait, he spent no more than 3-5 minutes with me and his assistant, during which time he said only 5 words and they weren't even directed at me. He only spoke to the assistant and had his back to me the entire time (I'm not exaggerating). I doubt he even knew what I looked like, much less what my skin looked like. I honestly felt like I wasted my time and I will not be going back.

Posted on May 31st, 2017