2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Dr. that doesn't want to give you time of day. show details Dr. that doesn't want to give you time of day.
Feb 25th, 2015

I went here for about 7 months to treat eczema and all I got to treat me time after time was the PA and she kept telling me to put a barrier cream on 1st and then the medication an hour later so no wonder it never healed. The Dr. finally gave me 1 minute of his time after 7 months, literally walked in and out of the room looking about 30 seconds. I went to another Dr. who gave me 1 hour of his time explaining everything to avoid, what products to use, explained how hand sanitizer caused this condition, to avoid that and windex, and gave me a cream that cleared me up right away.

GREAT! show details GREAT!
by SL BUFFALO NY on Dec 18th, 2014

STAFF AND DOCTOR WERE AMAZING!!! LIVED UP TO EXPECTIONS AND WERE COMPASSIONATE. STRONGLY RECOMMEND.

disappointed show details disappointed
Sep 1st, 2013

The thing I didn't like was the Doctor's and other staff member's bedside manner. I went to the doctor to discuss a procedure and I felt brushed aside. I did not see any sign from any of them that suggested they wanted to help or would even offer any suggestions. The doctor and staff said they would have to do additional research on the procedure that they actually offer in their office to address my question. I left in tears and did the research online right after my appointment and found other offices that offer the same procedure and addressed my questions. Needless to say this doctor never got back to me as they said they would.

Rude staff show details Rude staff
by Forget it!! on Jun 25th, 2013

I tried to book an appointment for something very simple, two phone calls later and I said no thanks. You would think you have a new patient on the phone or any for that matter, you would have common courtesy and address the patient with some respect. Instead the first call was with a woman who wouldn't even book my appt unless I called my insurance company first to are of it was covered, so I said what if I am paying on my own? She said then you would have to book it as as a self- pay only! WHAT!! I found out in covered later and you won't take my insurance ?!?!?! Ok so I call the insurance company and they want a code, I call back and he tells me another story completely. We don't need a code but basically you might not be covered because we need to see it and then he basically makes me feel like a fool telling me a story about taking a trip to the mechanic and he doesn't know what's under the hood. REALLY??? This is what booking an appontment for a simple milia removal entails? It's a white dot under my eye. Ok so I say then just book the appontment. He's not available for over a month. Ok forget about it. Dr. Neiman need to take a better look at his staff scheduling appointments. A good manager of an office treats their patients and future patients with some respect. Why would I want to go there when I was spoken to like a child? No one is irreplaceable.

GO ELSEWHERE show details GO ELSEWHERE
Jun 7th, 2013

Don't waste your time here. I've been there twice to look at some moles I wanted removed. All he kept talking about when he entered the office is hair transplants. He seems very lazy and doesn't want to do any kind of work whatsoever. Both times I got nothing removed. Will never see this doctor again and not waste my money on such awful service. Other staff was somewhat nice and courteous but its all about getting what you want done and he does not do that!

go elsewhere!!! show details go elsewhere!!!
by unhappy former client on Jun 3rd, 2013

The worst nurse practitioner ever .Julie ordered tests, never game the full story. never get on the phone, does not tell the truth and is snotty when pressed for answers.they are all about the money...why order blood work and then refuse to inform patients they are out of normal range??? they neglected to follow up and inform me of all bloodwork ordered which in turn created additional health problems.go elsewhere or your health will pay the price!!!!

Long wait time show details Long wait time
May 17th, 2013

Waited over an hour in the waiting room and was then moved to an exam room to wait for an additional amount of time. After a total wait of 1.25 hours, I asked for refund of my co-pay and left. No plans to go back. My previous visit with an assistant went fine but this was terrible.

disinterested in non hair patients show details disinterested in non hair patients
May 15th, 2013

Miserable body covering rash for over 1 week. Meds do not help and yet no allergy tests or blood work is suggested. Had to call to get skin test lab results, which showed nothing... Basically, this was a waste of time and money. perhaps if I was bald and spending a mint I'd be treated bestter.

Aug 8th, 2012

I recently had a bad rash on my face that I dealt with for many months. After seeing other doctors in the area my condition did not improve, but after seeing Dr. Neiman it did! I am so thankful to him for helping me, I am forever grateful!

Dermatologist? Really? show details Dermatologist? Really?
Feb 25th, 2012

I was seeing one of Dr Neiman's aids for 2 years and had nothing but good experience and a very good treatment plan and diagnosis, then suddenly the aids were gone and Dr. Neiman himself "was seeing all patients" everything was OK until my 3rd visit with him, when he assumed I was seeing him for the same problem within a 3 week period, when it wasn't. After speaking with the nurse and prior to seeing him in the room I heard him tell his nurse practitioners "negative things" about me on the other side of the door! wow its not my fault you cut all your staff and now you must see every patient and don't have the time. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR! plus with his understaffing you can't get any timely appts. like in the past. This guy is giving the impression that he's ready for retirement and doesn't care about his patients.

Stay away show details Stay away
Jun 19th, 2011

Dr. Neiman is a bad person he only cares about money and not his patients. I had several problems with his treatment including how to ultimately fix his errors (which have scarred me for life). When I approached him for help he avoided me and then had his office managers, etc try to solve a medical issue? I begged to talk with him to no avail. Bottom line, you have a choice and you can see all the other reviews are the same so I would suggest you do your due diligence and make sure when approaching anything like this the expectations are clear.

THANK YOU! show details THANK YOU!
Apr 6th, 2011

I've been fighting adult acne for years...but within a few visits I was "all clear"! VERY GRATEFUL!

Meh, he's ok..Now I'm looking elsewhere. show details Meh, he's ok..Now I'm looking elsewhere.
Apr 12th, 2010

Every office has somewhat of a long wait, so I won't go into detail about how I waited for an hour and a half both times. However, what bothers me is that after wasting the time to wait, he spent no more than 3-5 minutes with me and his assistant, during which time he said only 5 words and they weren't even directed at me. He only spoke to the assistant and had his back to me the entire time (I'm not exaggerating). I doubt he even knew what I looked like, much less what my skin looked like. I honestly felt like I wasted my time and I will not be going back.

Dec 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Poor - do not recommend: Saw a physician's assistant that worse skin then me. Didn't help treat my skin at all. She told me to keep doing what I was already doing. Skin got worse actuall!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com