Dr. Joseph Nellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nellis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nellis?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 16th, 2011

Dr. Nellis ended my pain!!!

I was in so much daily pain after a bad wreck I was in. A semi-truck hit me and threw me all over the road. Dr. Nellis took me as a patient after 4 years of chiropractic wasn't helping. Within 3 months I saw a tremendous improvement!!! I went from three chiropractic appointments a week down to one appointment with him every thre!! His techniques solved the problems, rather than just providing temporary relief. I can't say enough about him and really would like to tell him how much I appreciate the work that he & Dr. Derby did to help me relieve the pain in my back and neck that prevented me from living a regular life. So, thank you both!!!