A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nemanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nemanich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemanich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemanich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nemanich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Nemanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Nemanich practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nemanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Nemanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Orthopedic Surgeons.