A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nemanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nemanich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemanich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nemanich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Nemanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Nemanich practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nemanich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nemanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.