Dr. Joseph Nemanich, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Well done.  |  show details
by Jim M. on Mar 23rd, 2013

Took care of my shoulder after a work injury and the pain is gone. Very happy with my care.

|  nice staff & great doctor  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

My only complaint would be the wait time but I found Dr Nemanich to be very knowledgeable and informative. He didn't rush through my appointment even though I knew he was behind and I appreciated the time he spent with me. His staff is very nice and you can tell they all enjoy their job. His secretary Lexi is nice and funny. She was very easy to work with in working out my pain medication.

|  Excellent Child-Friendly Physician  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I took my 5 year old son to Dr. Nemanich after he broke his arm. He was so great with him! I loved that he made my son at ease...and had him laughing and learning all at the same time. I know he was very busy the day we saw him, but he spent time answering every last one of our questions and gave us a great education about children and their bones. Dr. Nemanich is our guy if any more fractures occur in our household!

|  The way medicine should be  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

I picked Dr. Nemanich because one of his offices was very close to my home and his schedule matched mine...so pure luck! My first impression was that he is funny and likes to make our time together enjoyable. After surgery and several follow ups I liked him more and more each time. He is very knowledgable and compassionate. He cares and wants to do a great job. After all is said and done I have to say the man is a saint! I am not in pain anymore. He does the best work and saved my life. Thank you, Joe.

|  Great!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I am very happy with Dr Nemanich. I would recommend him to anyone. He has been managing my arthritis for years and doesn't pressure me into doing surgery even though I know I will eventually need it. Even when my appointment was with his assistant, he stopped in to see how I was doing. Just a very nice, caring doctor that you don't see that often anymore.

|  I recommend this doctor to everyone!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

he was also amazed with him. He is very through and never rushes you abiut any of your concerns. One of our friends went to see him about hip replacent. this was her third doctor she had sceen about this issue Guess who she picked and she was so amazed. She has her next hip to be done soon. He did both of my knee replacements. He also did surgery on my briken femor. I was so blessed to have been sent to him! He just awesome! No I am not related to him of course but his work skills and knowledge I know has keep me out of a wheel chair. All his staff and partners really know there stuff. Thank you Dr Joe.. you are a blessing to many and I have heard nothing but the best about you. Even the nurses at other clinics speak highly of you. I have always said listen and watch the nurses they really know their doctors.

|  Professional. Friendly.  |  show details
by Ken on Jan 24th, 2010

Dr. Nemanich took care of my mother after she fell and broke her hip. She was in a lot of pain and Dr. Nemanich took good care of her at Fairview Ridges and alleviated her pain. I am glad that he was available that day. She received excellent follow-up care at the recommended rehab facility and Dr. Nemanich continues to follow her care and recovery. Thank you Dr. Nemanich for providing my mom & her family with great care.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Nancy on Dec 1st, 2009

I can't tell you how much time Dr. Nemanich took to explain my diagnosis and my options. If you want a great surgeon, who takes the time to talk to you about your diagnosis and all your risks and benefits of pursuing surgery or trying to manage your care without surgery, he is the doctor for you. He encouraged a second opinion (which I did), but I definitely went back to him. I appreciated his honesty, his sense of humor and his compassion for me. I've already recommended him to my family & friends.

|  MY orthopedic doctor for LIFE  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 22nd, 2009

Dr. Nemanich managed my knee arthritis for over a year as I just wasn't ready for a knee replacement. I am a nurse at one of the hospitals he works at and I chose Dr. Nemanich based on his reputation. I'm so glad I did. He was very caring and always made sure I understood what he was talking about. His secretary was great too. I found his website very user-friendly and it answered a lot of my questions. I decided to have a knee replacement and did so a few months ago. Dr. Nemanich visited me every day I was in the hospital, even on the week-end. I am so pleased that I am now able to walk up steps without pain in my knee and get down on the floor to play with my grandchild. Dr. Nemanich is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for an orthopedic surgeon.