A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nessler
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Nessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nessler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nessler graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nessler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Nessler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Nessler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nessler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN and Sauk Centre, MN.
See Sartell Orthopedic Surgeons.