A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Neustein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Neustein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Neustein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Neustein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Neustein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neustein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Neustein practice?
Dr. Joseph Neustein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Boynton Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.