A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Neustein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Neustein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Neustein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Neustein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Neustein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Neustein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Neustein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Neustein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Neustein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Boynton Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.