A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nevarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nevarez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nevarez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevarez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nevarez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gregory Nevarez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Nevarez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nevarez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nevarez practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Wildomar, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors and Temecula Preventive Medicine Specialists.