Dr. Joseph Newmark MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 17 reviews

July 7th, 2016
An excellent practice
This is a very good office and Dr Newmark is excellent. He is excellent in his work and very nice and warm with me and my wife. Have also met with his assistants and they are very good. The whole office is pleasant and helpful. They combine this with expertise and professionalism. I always feel like I am in very good hands there.

April 20th, 2016
Very Competent, professional and pleasant physician. My mother went to him for cancer and I go for rosacea.

July 20th, 2015
very knowledgeable staff
Pleasant staff , made my 3 yr daughter, Kaylynn very calm and the treatment was explained well. I felt at ease, and if need be will continue to come there.

March 25th, 2015
Mr D
Horrible office people, just the worse staff ever, rude, lost, no idea of what their job is

March 17th, 2015
a smart, courteous, doctor
Dr. Newmark is thorough & actually spends time listening, as well as talking, with you;

March 16th, 2015
Miss
I've been a patient of Dr. Newmark for about 15 years now. Having a family history of melanoma, at a young age he taught me the importance of the ABC's of moles. He is beyond caring and has such a gentle and opening personality. He has treated everyone in my family for a number of skin issues and each time knew exactly the right diagnosis and treatment. Hands down the best dermatologist in the area.

March 16th, 2015
The best of the Best
Dr Joseph Newmark has treated every member of my family-- from my daughter when she was a baby, to my husband and myself, now in our sixties. He is a caring, careful, accurate, adept, gentle, knowledgeable doctor. He has treated us variously for eczema, for shingles, for cosmetic surgery and for skin cancer. Certainly he helped save my life with a quick and accurate diagnosis-- and his follow up os unmatched. If there's ever anything he feels he can't handle he won't hesitate to send you down to NYC or wherever he thinks you will get the care YOU need. I consider him not only a healer, but a friend.

March 10th, 2015

March 9th, 2015
This is a wonderful office. High standards by Doctor Newmark and staff.

May 8th, 2014
Dr. Newmark's office is incredible. I travel 5 hours from Boston to see them. Always friendly and courteous and extremely professional. They've taken great care of me since a small skin-cancer scare, I'll never go anywhere else. Highly recommended!
Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for the kind words. We strive for our patients to be happy!

June 28th, 2013
DO NOT USE FOR TATTOO REMOVAL
In 2009 I went to Dr. Newmark to start tattoo removal sessions. After the consultation I was told it would take approximately 5 sessions to remove the tattoo. After the first horrifically painful session, my arm was swollen, blistered and bleeding. I was told by his office that this was" normal". Being desperate to have to the tattoo removed, and him being the only act in town for removal, I continued to go back. After 9 sessions the tattoo is still there ( the original quote of 5 sessions turned into "it could take up to 20"), my skin is horribly scarred and discolored. At 300$ bucks a pop, save your money and go to a laser center. After 2 treatments at the laser center my tattoo is almost gone and it did not cause additional scarring or burning. The laser that Newmark is using is too powerful and not proper for tattoo removal. Unfortunately, I was too stupid to learn my lesson after the first time!
Doctor's Response

We very much apologize for your negative experience. It is our goal to have 100% patient satisfaction. Please contact us if there is anything further we can do for you.

November 15th, 2012
a terrific doctor and kind person
Dr. Newmark is a wonderful, caring doctor and person. He is gentle with children and adults alike, very thoughtful and sincere. He operated on my face for a skin cancer and left absdolutely no scar at all-- he's truly an artist. And his cosmetic procedures are equally amazing.