A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nguyen is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nguyen practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Covina, CA.
See West Covina Primary Care Doctors and West Covina Internists.