A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Joseph Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists, West Covina Critical Care Practitioners, West Covina Family Physicians, West Covina General Practitioners, and West Covina Pathologists.