A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nguyen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nguyen practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Covina, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians, West Covina Primary Care Doctors, and West Covina Internists.