Dr. Joseph Nichols Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nichols Jr?

IBS

IBS

Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nichols Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2015

Experienced, compassionate, kind, professional. I highly recommend Dr. Nichols

August 8th, 2013

Shameful

I have to agree with the other one star reviews… I thought the doctor was okay, granted I set the bar low. It's pretty obviously a money mill but he was a nice guy. I waited an hour to see him. Our interaction lasted maybe 10 minutes. He then handed me off to his scheduler. His support staff were discourteous, and condescending. I hope I'm not sick… But the thought of having to deal with this kind of treatment while managing an illness is more than I could fathom. Despite the waste of time, I moved on to another doctor. I don't understand the lack of courtesy and compassion exhibited by this office. There is really no reason to accept it.

June 12th, 2013

Excellent experience on June 11

Yesterday I had my 2nd routine every-10-years colonoscopy with Dr. Nichols. It was just as non stressful as my first one in 2003. In addition to be very knowledgeable and caring towards his patients, Dr. Nichols is hilarious, putting me at ease? I opted to try to remain awake, with the option of receiving more anesthesia if needed. NO PAIN! In the recovery room, he spent lots of time answering all of my questions. His staff was so helpful in providing advice about the prep. While this is not a delightful experience, because of Dr. Nichols, I no longer dread it.

May 3rd, 2013

Terrible

Dr. Nichols has no sympathy or respect for his patients. Don't waste your time or your money. Go to a doctor that cares about his or her patients, that is, someone with some level of the understanding that people in pain must suffer. SHAME!

March 6th, 2013

The best

I love this doctor, he is simply the best

October 22nd, 2012

Office Staff Unprofessional, Doctor Talks too Fast

The office receptionist/staff has lost me as a patient. Misspelled my name, did not inform me about online forms to fill out in advance, told he she was having a bad day the first day I called, told me she would have to take a message when I called to try to pay with a credit card later. The doctor talks too fast, is just going through the motions. Had the first appointment one morning, they still made me wait half hour and never apologized.

September 19th, 2012

Couldn't be better - caring and puts you totally at ease

Turned 50 this past summer. Need that much-dredded colonoscopy. Went in for my consultation and told him I had some post-pregnancy hemorrhoids and asked him about my options if I wanted to do something about them. He asked if I wanted him to take a look. He ended up banding two of them. Didn't hurt one bit, walked me through it, and made me feel totally at ease. I'll go back for colonoscopy in a month but I give him an A++. He did my husband's colonoscopy and I can see why my husband told me not to look anywhere else. This guy is a pro and his entire staff is awesome too!!!

August 29th, 2012