Dr. Joseph Nichols Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nichols Jr?

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Experienced, compassionate, kind, professional. I highly recommend Dr. Nichols

Shameful

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I have to agree with the other one star reviews… I thought the doctor was okay, granted I set the bar low. It's pretty obviously a money mill but he was a nice guy. I waited an hour to see him. Our interaction lasted maybe 10 minutes. He then handed me off to his scheduler. His support staff were discourteous, and condescending. I hope I'm not sick… But the thought of having to deal with this kind of treatment while managing an illness is more than I could fathom. Despite the waste of time, I moved on to another doctor. I don't understand the lack of courtesy and compassion exhibited by this office. There is really no reason to accept it.

Excellent experience on June 11

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Yesterday I had my 2nd routine every-10-years colonoscopy with Dr. Nichols. It was just as non stressful as my first one in 2003. In addition to be very knowledgeable and caring towards his patients, Dr. Nichols is hilarious, putting me at ease? I opted to try to remain awake, with the option of receiving more anesthesia if needed. NO PAIN! In the recovery room, he spent lots of time answering all of my questions. His staff was so helpful in providing advice about the prep. While this is not a delightful experience, because of Dr. Nichols, I no longer dread it.

Terrible

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Nichols has no sympathy or respect for his patients. Don't waste your time or your money. Go to a doctor that cares about his or her patients, that is, someone with some level of the understanding that people in pain must suffer. SHAME!

The best

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I love this doctor, he is simply the best

Office Staff Unprofessional, Doctor Talks too Fast

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

The office receptionist/staff has lost me as a patient. Misspelled my name, did not inform me about online forms to fill out in advance, told he she was having a bad day the first day I called, told me she would have to take a message when I called to try to pay with a credit card later. The doctor talks too fast, is just going through the motions. Had the first appointment one morning, they still made me wait half hour and never apologized.

Couldn't be better - caring and puts you totally at ease

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Turned 50 this past summer. Need that much-dredded colonoscopy. Went in for my consultation and told him I had some post-pregnancy hemorrhoids and asked him about my options if I wanted to do something about them. He asked if I wanted him to take a look. He ended up banding two of them. Didn't hurt one bit, walked me through it, and made me feel totally at ease. I'll go back for colonoscopy in a month but I give him an A++. He did my husband's colonoscopy and I can see why my husband told me not to look anywhere else. This guy is a pro and his entire staff is awesome too!!!

Posted on August 29th, 2012