Dr. Joseph Nicolas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nicolas?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nicolas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Does not seem too care about his patients at all work docter ive ever been too...

I would never refer a friend or family member..he had a group in there with him and there and the whole time me and my wife was there he was talking about other people dying from same condition I had and laughing about it....then took me off of medicine I've been taking for a year that been working for me and didn't care about the possible deadly withdrawn worst doctor I've ever seen ..never will go back

September 5th, 2016

Didn't help

Refused to do any testing, told me it was all in my head

April 21st, 2016

Disabled veteran

Dr. Nichols has provided treatment for me at the VA Medical Center and I must say he is excellent!

February 1st, 2016

Do Not See Him

He was absolutely abhorrent to me. He did not care about my migraines and did NOT listen to me, instead talking over me and interrupting me CONSTANTLY. He talked down to me and ended up prescribing me TWO medications that interacted so badly with my current medications that my pharmacy refused to fill the prescriptions. He also constantly pushed expensive medications and some headband that he himself said didn't always work (But was $400!!!). He left the room multiple times and never formed an opinion for himself, constantly going back and forth on what medications he did and did not want to prescribe. He also CONSTANTLY talked about my weight despite being very overweight himself- when I told him I'd lost 25 lbs because of a digestive tract issue that made it impossible to eat for over a month, he told me that was 'good', not caring that it was egregiously unhealthy for me, just that I lose weight. He also scheduled another appointment for me without my consent. I wish I could give him 0 stars for how unhelpful and rude he was. If I could run this man out of business for the emotional and mental damage he caused me in one appointment, I would.

February 13th, 2015

Headaches Disabled Me Several Times per Month

Until I went to Dr. Nicolas I never knew when I would be dealing with a headache that might send me to the ER. His treatment to get off of most of my pain medication and onto his was hard however it worked. And it worked well. I went from three per month to three months now without one. Good luck to you.

January 6th, 2014

Dr. Nicolas knows medicine and stays current

Dr. Nicolas successfully identified and treated my condition when other doctors had given up. I recommend him for migraines, etc.

September 24th, 2013

Has staff that is incompetant

I was scheduled THREE times for botox treatments for my migraines from two severe brain injuries. He did NOT have prior authorization for my office visit on all three days. This has caused much stress and more painful migraines. I do NOT advise seeing him because he did not accomplish what I was scheduled for.

July 24th, 2012

Best Neurologist!

Dr Nicolas is an answer to my prayer. Being misdiagnosed and mistreated for so many years before him, his caring expertise is like medicine. He spends time with his patients and does what's best, not what's easier. I recommend him to anyone in need of neurological treatment.

March 8th, 2012

He was very professional and spent timelistening. I highly recommend him!

January 10th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Nicolas has always been a thorough and caring doctor who did not give up and therefore found the cause of my severe pain. He really listens to his patients and always includes me in the decision-making process for the best course of treatment. He personally will call you promptly when you have an urgent concern. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend this doctor for his area of specialty. Finally, if he is not sure of something he will not hesitate to get a consult or a second opinion.

October 9th, 2009

Appreciate his friendly and comfortable style of talking to myself and my husband (the patient) and the way he answered all our questions and did not push a bunch of prescription medications on him. He talked over the options and scheduled other tests.

June 30th, 2016