A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ninke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ninke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ninke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ninke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Albert Ninke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Ninke practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ninke has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ninke practices Otolaryngology near Sebastian, FL.
See Sebastian Otolaryngologists.