Dr. Joseph Nkwanyuo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nkwanyuo?

Very compassionate doctor.

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Posted on December 12th, 2016

I HAVE SEEN DR.NKWANYUO FOR 7 YEARS NOW, BEST DOCTOR, THIS CHANGED MY LIFE

Worst Receptionist Ever

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Joseph himself is awesome. He will take his time and listen to you and try to find best for you. His receptionist and staff are awful. You can never get hold of doctor through them. If you leave a message, forget about a call back. I have been waiting for almost 4 months for a supplement they were supposedly ordered and haven't received yet. When I went in and talked to doctor, he said, he has never got any of my messages and that all the receptionist have been telling me for past two months about the supplement awaiting shipping is a lie since it has never been ordered. Today, its been 4 months and guess what, I am still waiting on it. Every time I call, they have some new excuse or simply say doctor is busy with patient. I am to a point, I asked them to give me the name of supplements and I will order myself but apparently they don't know which one it is and somehow they can never find it out either because doctor is busy. To me it seems like, they never even talk to Dr. Joseph about any patient calls. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. WAITING 4 MONTHS FOR ONE SUPPLEMENT. TOTALLY ABSURD.

AWESOME

Posted on March 29th, 2016

DR. NKWANYUO IS A VERY NICE. HE LISTENS TO ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS AND LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED. HE IS VERY PATIENT ALSO. THE STAFF IS REALLY WARM AND COMPASSIONATE. I HAVE RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIEND S

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I have never experienced horrible treatment until I became a patient at this practice. Nkwanyuo's staff is unfriendly, unreliable and resourcefulness. Dr. Nkwanyuo office is dirty there is dust everywhere, the floor has many stains and there are many unpleasant smells drifting through out the office. The doctor has no respect for time. I've waited over 2 hours to be pulled to the back and then had to wait another 1 hour and 30 before I was seen. The receptionist asked me to lock the door as she exited for the day. I am disgusted and disappointed. Do not waste your time nor money!

Wow!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I decided to try Dr. Nkwanyuo after a coworker suggested him. I have suffered from migraines and depression for a while. He showed genuine concern and interest in managing my physical and emotional pain. He is a glimmer of hope for those who believe doctors no longer spend time with patients. One caveat... don't expect to be in and out! This office does not practice assembly line medicine.

administrator

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr. Nkwanyo very quickly diagnosed my battle with osterarthritis. He subsequently put me on a regimen of total health vitamins to restore and rebuild my skeletal formation. I have been suffering for years from "runners knees" and shoulder pain. He was keen on helping me to strengthen my system through explaining to me in laymen's terms my situation and then how to combat the deterioration of my joints and bone structure. God Bless his approach to detection and then prevention. I just regret not having met him decades ago.

Worst Customer by the receptionists

Posted on January 16th, 2013

The Dr. is good once you get to see him but the receptionist provides the worst Customer I've ever experienced. They tell you they'll call back but never does, sometimes they even hang up the phone you on. The wait time is horrible. The new receptionist is very disrespecful and unprofessional.

You need patience to be his patient...

Posted on September 30th, 2012

If you are looking for a doctor's office where you will be in and out in under an hour... Dr. Nkwanyuo is NOT the doctor for you!!!! If you are looking for a doctor who will order EVERY test in the book, schedule many appointments, motly pay attention to what you say and write you prescriptions (sometimes), but diagnose your condition... try him... he may surprise you... my entire family has gone to Dr. Nkwanyuo and we are still alive... for the older generation he is a staple... for the younger generation, he is an emergency filler when we can't see another doctor. Don't get me wrong, he is brilliant, but his office is NOT EFFICIENT!!!! My last visit, I waited 4 HOURS to be seen... for a 25 minute visit... #sosad

m

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

After 48yrs I finally found a Dr. who listens to me and takes wonderful care of me , If you want a wonderful Dr. Then , DR. Nkwanyuo Is the one for you !!!He is for me...My Guardian Angel!!!

Horrible

Posted on June 13th, 2012

They were more concerned with my deductible than my check up. They made sure they got their money up front, then proceeded to make me wait until 10:15 am for a 9:00 am appointment. The physician never even really did much, and sent me home. I got blood work done, and I'm still waiting on the results almost 3 weeks later. That will be my first and last visit there.

Needs Improvement

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years, had a bad fall and no follow in house, rehab nor a phone. All from my doctor. The social worker finally reached him and made an appointment. The office offered me a two to three hour possible wait. My daughter refused and is still waiting to hear from my doc but I doubt if he will contact her. I will see him and then decide my next strategy.