Wow! show details Wow!
Jan 29th, 2014

I decided to try Dr. Nkwanyuo after a coworker suggested him. I have suffered from migraines and depression for a while. He showed genuine concern and interest in managing my physical and emotional pain. He is a glimmer of hope for those who believe doctors no longer spend time with patients. One caveat... don't expect to be in and out! This office does not practice assembly line medicine.

administrator show details administrator
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Nkwanyo very quickly diagnosed my battle with osterarthritis. He subsequently put me on a regimen of total health vitamins to restore and rebuild my skeletal formation. I have been suffering for years from "runners knees" and shoulder pain. He was keen on helping me to strengthen my system through explaining to me in laymen's terms my situation and then how to combat the deterioration of my joints and bone structure. God Bless his approach to detection and then prevention. I just regret not having met him decades ago.

Worst Customer by the receptionists show details Worst Customer by the receptionists
by Eva on Jan 16th, 2013

The Dr. is good once you get to see him but the receptionist provides the worst Customer I've ever experienced. They tell you they'll call back but never does, sometimes they even hang up the phone you on. The wait time is horrible. The new receptionist is very disrespecful and unprofessional.

You need patience to be his patient... show details You need patience to be his patient...
Sep 30th, 2012

If you are looking for a doctor's office where you will be in and out in under an hour... Dr. Nkwanyuo is NOT the doctor for you!!!! If you are looking for a doctor who will order EVERY test in the book, schedule many appointments, motly pay attention to what you say and write you prescriptions (sometimes), but diagnose your condition... try him... he may surprise you... my entire family has gone to Dr. Nkwanyuo and we are still alive... for the older generation he is a staple... for the younger generation, he is an emergency filler when we can't see another doctor. Don't get me wrong, he is brilliant, but his office is NOT EFFICIENT!!!! My last visit, I waited 4 HOURS to be seen... for a 25 minute visit... #sosad

m show details m
Aug 22nd, 2012

After 48yrs I finally found a Dr. who listens to me and takes wonderful care of me , If you want a wonderful Dr. Then , DR. Nkwanyuo Is the one for you !!!He is for me...My Guardian Angel!!!

Horrible show details Horrible
Jun 13th, 2012

They were more concerned with my deductible than my check up. They made sure they got their money up front, then proceeded to make me wait until 10:15 am for a 9:00 am appointment. The physician never even really did much, and sent me home. I got blood work done, and I'm still waiting on the results almost 3 weeks later. That will be my first and last visit there.

Needs Improvement show details Needs Improvement
Jun 5th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years, had a bad fall and no follow in house, rehab nor a phone. All from my doctor. The social worker finally reached him and made an appointment. The office offered me a two to three hour possible wait. My daughter refused and is still waiting to hear from my doc but I doubt if he will contact her. I will see him and then decide my next strategy.

May 23rd, 2012

Great Dr but really slow. Dont plan anything else to do when you have to see Dr. Nkwanyuo!!

The best out there show details The best out there
May 2nd, 2012

You feel as if your illness has disappeared after seeing him. He takes his time and don't follow the 30 minutes most doctors do. The effect of this is that he eats the next patient's time and push to the others also, so the wait time is much longer except you are the first patient. But because of his mass experience, the wait time does not deter us from coming to him.

Jan 24th, 2012

PLs try to improve

Dec 13th, 2009

Best doctor for diagnosing medical problems...goes over and beyond for taking care of his patients..

Mrs show details Mrs
Sep 18th, 2009

I had an appointment and got there in time. I was immediately received at the reception, had my insurance verified, and given a form with instructions on how to fill it. When I was ready, the doctor was available to receive me. I needed an EKG which was done on the premises and interpreted on the spot. I was very satisfied with the preventive health approach and the reassurance about my health status.