A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nnodim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nnodim, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nnodim graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Nnodim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nnodim MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Nnodim practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nnodim has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nnodim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.