A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Noah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Noah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noah
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Noah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Noah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noah graduated from New York University.
Dr. Noah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Noah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Noah practice?
- Dr. Joseph Noah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Noah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Apopka, FL.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.