A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nogueira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nogueira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nogueira graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Nogueira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Nogueira MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Nogueira practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nogueira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nogueira practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.