A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nolan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nolan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Nolan MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Nolan practices Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.