A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nolan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nolan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Nolan practice?
Dr. Joseph Nolan practices Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.