A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nolan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nolan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Nolan MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Nolan practices Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.