Overall Review

2.8

September 23rd, 2016
Great doc
Really took time with me and explained everything well. Staff is friendly and efficient

August 1st, 2016
I am sad say that the first time I visited this doctor I was very disappointed. His attitude was a bit arrogant and unfriendly. His diagnosis was non-professional in that he basically said my arthritis was just part of getting older and that even he had it. So, I decided to try another visit since then because there are new medications available. He refused an appointment with me because I was late paying my previous bill even though I paid it in full. I actually am relieved because I wouldn't want to be disappointed again.

February 3rd, 2016
Didn't get further than calling for an appointment
I didn't get further than calling to make an appointment. The young woman who answered was rude and unprofessional, so much so that I told her to "just forget it." I'll deal with people who actually WANT my business.

November 11th, 2015
In shock
I am extremely disappointed with Dr Nolans care. First I would like to say he is very unprofessional and if your looking for a doctor who uses profanity he's your guy. I have rheumatoid arthritis and have never meet such a rude rheumatologist. Unfortunately he will remain in practice. I am writing this review to warn other patients to stay away from this doctor, there is hope and other doctors who really do care about their patients.

November 17th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Nolan since the beginning of 2014. My experience with Doctor Nolan has been nothing but excellent. My condition has improved. Dr. Nolan is ready to accept feedback and act quick if something is not working. I would recommend Dr. Nolan to anybody who wants to see improvement with their condition.

May 3rd, 2014
Can't believe he's still in practice
I saw Dr Nolan many years ago. I was young and had been in pain for a long time. Like the other reviewers, I was not "heard" nor believed. He acknowledged that I had hyperextensive joints but that was it. He dismissed me as just having "growing pains" and we were done. He could not explain how someone could have "growing pains" when they had been the same height and weight for at least 7-8 years! (It's also my understanding that "growing pains" are in the long bones, not joint.) Would never go back nor recommend him. I'm surprised he's still "practicing" (doesn't make perfect, I guess) with such an attitude. Decades later, I am worse. I have since been diagnosed with FMS & DDD but I guess it's all irrelevant.

May 8th, 2013
Don't waste your time or money on Dr. Nolan
Dr. Nolan is rude and lacks compassion for his patients. I waited 2.5 months to see him and he spent 23 minutes with me. He yelled at me b/c the blood work I brought with me did not have a titer as though that was my fault somehow. Then he was not even going to redraw blood! I had to ask him to run another work-up, he said, "I guess I can have the RN take a vial". He rolled his eyes twice during my description of symptoms and cut me off in the middle of them. Even though I have Raynaud's Phenomenon, have been in pain for over a year, nearly unable to work at age 36, and have a family history of rheumatic disease, he dismissed me as probably "just" having Fibromyalgia and told me I was going to be in pain the rest of my life. He completely dismissed everything I told him and offered no hope or help. He gave a an Rx for muscle relaxers after I explicitly told him I cannot take muscle relaxers and function on a day to day basis. He rolled his eyes again at me and walked out of the room. I left in tears! I felt so discouraged and hopeless. Don't waste your time or your money on Dr. Nolan.

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Nolan has never acted like he cares about me as a patient. He is quite terse with me each time I see him. On my last visit with him, when I was in quite a lot of pain, and had been for a long time, he became very rude when I was questioning him about medication.

August 22nd, 2012
Staff is very unprofessional and should find another profession because they sure don't know how to treat patients and honestly they don't care. Dr. Nolan likes to push medication just to keep you coming back. Look elsewhere.

April 5th, 2012
HORRENDOUS
I have never met such a rude, uncaring staff!! I am in awe of their incompetence!

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Nolan has been my rheumatologist for six years and I will definitely continue under his care. He is caring and thorough. His staff is great. He is willing to listen to alternatives too.

April 25th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Nilan since 1999 and will never change. I have moved several several miles away but am willing to drive to the appts. I never leave wondering what did he say?? he is always clear and informational. You will not find a better Dr.