A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Notaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Notaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Notaro, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Notaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Notaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Notaro MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Notaro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Notaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Notaro practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.