Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A STORY TO TELL about Dr Notaro show details A STORY TO TELL about Dr Notaro
by Maria Reina Nunez aka Rosado on Jul 6th, 2016

I have a story to tell..... Dr notaro a great surgeon!!!! Excellent... He saved my life from wearing a pouch!!!! 😄 I cannot be happier. I followed his instructions. After surgery I told him I was moving to Florida and he told me I needed to follow up with a GI doctor which I did and I feel great. And now I am working at a medical company where I myself help many patients who are suffering from colon and are wearing ostomy pouch.... And it makes me feel so useful that I can assist those in needs, because I can relate to them and I feel so much passionate about how they feel. This made me a better person with a humble heart and I am 100% sure that GOD put me in this job so I can help those in needs Comfort medical Coral Springs Fl

long time patient show details long time patient
by Janusz on Dec 19th, 2013

excellent doctor

Dear Dr Notaro show details Dear Dr Notaro
by Maria Rosado on Aug 16th, 2013

You are an awesome doctor. God has truly blessed you. Thank you again for taking good care of me. You will always be in my prayers. He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. You have no idea how much I prayed to God asking him to send me the best doctor and he did hear my prayers. Now I'm far from jersey but I will find another doctor and I hope he/she will be as good as you. And all staff thanks for all your support during this rough time I went through. It was not easy I have no words to thank you enough for been there for me when I needed you the most. 4**** is not enough to rate you guys I would definitely give you all 15 *s

Fantastic surgeon show details Fantastic surgeon
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Notaro is fantastic at what he does. Like others here, my surgery was a little more complicated than normal and took 5.5 hours but he did an amazing job and I was back at work 2 weeks later.

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Notaro is the reason I am alive and well. I had a difficult, complicated surgery and he and his team and staff really came through for me. I wish I could give him 5 stars but you only alllow 4.

Bowel resection for diverticulitis show details Bowel resection for diverticulitis
Nov 19th, 2010

I was extremely please with Dr. Notaro, as well as his staff. My surgery was a bit more complicated because my bowel adhered to some of my other organs. I was up and walking around the same day and had little post-op pain. Thank you Dr. Notaro.

Feb 13th, 2010