Some ratings provided by DrScore.
long time patient show details long time patient
by Janusz on Dec 19th, 2013

excellent doctor

Dear Dr Notaro show details Dear Dr Notaro
by Maria Rosado on Aug 16th, 2013

You are an awesome doctor. God has truly blessed you. Thank you again for taking good care of me. You will always be in my prayers. He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. You have no idea how much I prayed to God asking him to send me the best doctor and he did hear my prayers. Now I'm far from jersey but I will find another doctor and I hope he/she will be as good as you. And all staff thanks for all your support during this rough time I went through. It was not easy I have no words to thank you enough for been there for me when I needed you the most. 4**** is not enough to rate you guys I would definitely give you all 15 *s

colon cancer show details colon cancer
by christine shallonis on Aug 1st, 2013

When I found out I had colon cancer I was devastated, Dr. Notaro performed my surgery on May 20th. 2013. thanks too him I have my life back, he is the most caring doctor I have ever met.

by Bill F on Apr 30th, 2013

Following my first colonoscopy at 48 I was found to have over50 polyps. My doctor recommended a colonectomy as a preventative measure against colon cancer and refferred me to Dr. Notaro because of his ability and Cleveland clinic credentials. On March 25,2013 I had the surgery at JFK. My recovery has been amazing, I was out of JFK in 3 days and feeling pretty normal after a week. I feel terrific and life without a colon is not the horror I had read about on the web prior to the surgery. I can only attribute this to Dr. Notaro and his staff. I highly recommend him

Fantastic surgeon show details Fantastic surgeon
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Notaro is fantastic at what he does. Like others here, my surgery was a little more complicated than normal and took 5.5 hours but he did an amazing job and I was back at work 2 weeks later.

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Notaro is the reason I am alive and well. I had a difficult, complicated surgery and he and his team and staff really came through for me. I wish I could give him 5 stars but you only alllow 4.

Bowel resection for diverticulitis show details Bowel resection for diverticulitis
Nov 19th, 2010

I was extremely please with Dr. Notaro, as well as his staff. My surgery was a bit more complicated because my bowel adhered to some of my other organs. I was up and walking around the same day and had little post-op pain. Thank you Dr. Notaro.

Feb 13th, 2010

Great!! Terrific!!

laposcopic surgery- diverticulitis show details laposcopic surgery- diverticulitis
by virginia marko on Oct 23rd, 2008

Had surgery done 10/07/08. stitches removed 10/23/08 i've seen other operations of this type. dr notaro uses a medicine ball which keeps the pain level down and extra precautions to prevent infections, special soap, extra antibiotics taken before surgery.