A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nuckols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nuckols, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuckols graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Nuckols has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D Nuckols MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Nuckols practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nuckols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nuckols practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.