A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nutz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nutz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nutz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret County General Hosp, Morehead City, Nc
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nutz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Nutz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Nutz practices Family Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Family Physicians.