A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nutz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nutz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nutz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret County General Hosp, Morehead City, Nc
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nutz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Nutz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Nutz practices Family Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Primary Care Doctors.