Dr. Joseph Nutz Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.1

March 23rd, 2011
I trust my and my family's health to Dr. Joseph Nutz
Ive been a patient of Dr. Nutzs for over 10 years and overall, Ive had positive experiences at Sea Breeze Family Practice.I completely trust Dr. Nutz and his staff to help me and my family with our medical needs. He is a very competent doctor who stays current with whats going on in the medical field to give his patients the best current treatments methods and provide them with the highest level of care available.The facility is clean and the staff is friendly and I feel like they genuinely care about helping their patients. Ive rarely had to wait more than 15 - 20 mins before being called to be seen. The only times I have ever had to wait longer than that was if I was being seen at a time when I was been lucky enough to be squeezed in. His staff is very helpful in getting me the appointment times that are the most convenient for me.Dr. Nutz is very professional with great bedside manners. I feel very comfortable in discussing even the most personal issues with him. He is great with follow-ups and treatments from start to finish and beyond. I would highly recommend him to both friends and family, and in fact, my whole family receives their care from him.I cannot give a higher recommendation to Dr. Nutz and I wish him and his family great success.

January 22nd, 2011

February 4th, 2010
During a recent scheduled appointment for cholesterol maintenance, I mentioned sleep problems possibly associated with statin drugs - In my case 20mg Zocor. Dr Nutz assured me, no relation to any known sleep issues with Zocor. Not so according to much web research and current studies. Although it may not pose a significant sleep problem for most statin users, it has been frequently reported in those taking low dose Zocor (fat soluable statins).Question - my sleep was seriously affected...why not discuss this with the patient and change meds? Other meds are available which do not have a hx of sleep issues.

February 2nd, 2010
The only thing this Doctor and his staff care about is MONEY!! The more the BETTER for them....I do NOT recommend ANYONE going to this Doctor for their Health Problems...And believe me, whoever wrote that they could see the doctor and pay a few days later was telling a lie. You pay UPFRONT at this doctors office.

October 16th, 2008
Dr Nutz Sucks As A Doctor
HE'S LOST HIS HEART DOWN THAT ROAD HE USED TO CARE ABOUT WHICH WAS PEOPLE'S NEEDS. NOW ALL YOU HEAR IS THEIR ADDICTED TO PAIN MEDICINE...HE HAS EVEN PUT IN MY CHART @ THE LOCAL HOSPITAL IM ADDICTED TO PAIN MEDICINE WHICH IM NOT...HE BETTER GET HIS HEART BACK OR HE'S GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF BUSINESS WHICH HE HAS ALREADY LOST MINE AND ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND I HAVE A LARGE FAMILY...THEIR OFFICE WILL THROW YOU OUT OVER A $20.00 CO-PAY EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID IT AND THEY DONT GIVE YOU A RECEIPT. HE'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER DIME FROM ME...FROM THE ACCUSED-