A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph O'Brien, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raymond O'Brien MD and MPH is a male Spine Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Joseph O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.