A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kuebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kuebel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kuebel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuebel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuebel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kuebel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kuebel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kuebel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kuebel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.