A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberdorfer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Oberdorfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer DO is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Oberdorfer practices Internal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists.