A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ocel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ocel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ocel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocel graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Ocel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Ocel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Ocel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ocel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ocel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Mason City Radiologists.