A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oei
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from Westfalische-Wilhelms-University Of Munster Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Oei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Hwat L Oei MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Oei practice?
- Dr. Joseph Oei has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Oei practices General Practice near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte General Practitioners.