A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oei
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from Westfalische-Wilhelms-University Of Munster Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Oei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Hwat L Oei MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Oei practice?
- Dr. Joseph Oei has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Oei practices General Practice near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte General Practitioners.