Dr. Joseph Oei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

no change

October 20th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Oei due to severe lower back pain. He explained my MRI so well and showed me exactly what was happening with my back. When I later went to get my spinal injections I was very scared. He made me feel safe and relaxed. I didn't even feel anything as he was working on me. Dr. Oei explained as he worked on me step by step and what sensation I would have. I went 2 more times and the experience was just as good.

January 9th, 2015
This medical office is anything but a medical office. The office assistant Kim is the rudest person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. Just trying to get information about becoming a new patient was the worst experience I have ever had . She treated me as if I was not there and trying to get any information out of her was useless. If this is how the front desk is run and how they treat people I can only imagine how rude the doctor is. Shame on them for treating people so bad!

February 13th, 2014
Dr. Who ?
I have been a patient at this facility for over 10 years. I have seen the "Doctor" about 12 times in those 10 years. He is mean, rude, and does not have the time of day for you. His assistant does all the work. Nobody there cares a bit. Nobody even asks you how you are feeling. Why am I still there ? Fear of the unknown. This doctor and his wife drive Jaguars and Cadillacs. Good for them. Bad for you. I am still in awful debilitating chronic pain.

October 27th, 2013
back pain
I like Joseph Oei , MD. and the assistant they tell you how it is . recommend them any time.

September 24th, 2013
take it from me I've seen him since 1997 he does not care about you the person it's all about the money