Dr. Joseph Ofstedal MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Minneapolis, MN

4.9

June 15th, 2013
Excellent
Excellent provider - Treats my conditions by working with me for best options. Displays confidence and trust in my awareness of my body and best treatments. Suggests effective new treatments.

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Joe is fantastic.
When I first met Dr. Joe, I came to him with a variety of difficult health problems that I had been experiencing for over two years, with no diagnosis or effective treatment plan despite boatloads of dr. visits. When Dr. Joe walked into the patient room, he asked me what brought me to see him. I said, "How much time do you have??" He said, "as much as we need." brings tears to my eyes right now as I recall that moment. My health history took 90 minutes to tell him, and he listened patiently for every one of those minutes. Then he got down to the business of helping me achieve better health. That was 6 months ago... and while I still have some pretty significant health issues, he has guided me to more progress in those 6 months than I had in the two years previous. He is thorough, articulate, non-condescending, and an incredibly kind individual. And a very knowledgeable provider. Since meeting him, I have run into two individuals whom I know who also have him as their doc. Both of these individuals are very knowledgeable about the providers out there in the twin cities, and both chose Dr. Joe. Dr. Joe is amazing.

July 22nd, 2010
Thank You Doctor Joe!
You're the best Doctor I've ever dealt with & I've seen more than I care to admit. Thank You Doctor Ofstedal! A poem... What Abou ...