Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Oibo
Dr. Joseph Oibo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL, with other offices in Ocala, FL and Ocala, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oibo is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Flagstaff Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Oibo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Oibo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Daniel Rieders
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0.09 mi37
Dr. Andrew Seevaratnam
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0.10 mi9
Dr. Anil Gogineni
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0.10 mi22