Dr. Joseph Oibo MD Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2017
I always thought he was a great doctor, went to him for years , then his wife and receptionists decided to block my request for records or an appointment , they blocked me from seeing him , still don't know to this day if he knows what happened, ??? when I called the state to complain they were holding our records they lied to the state and said we owed hundreds of dollars, NEVER owed them one penny , always paid my deductible and co pay , I filed a complaint with the state and with my insurance company , I changed doctors 8 months ago and Oibos office still refusing to release my records, good thing I kept some copies, his wife is a horrible woman and a liar , she runs his practice so you can't get in to see him to tell him what she did, she is a liar

April 19th, 2013
Highly Recommend
My whole family... husband, our 3 children (now grown) as well as my mother in law and several close referred friends have all been patients of this wonderful Physician since he first came to Ocala. You may wait a bit in the office but thats only because he gives each patient he is with close attention because he truely cares. Insurance companies expect a physician to see a patient every 15 minutes.... ridiculous! He is the most dedicated physician we have ever known. We have seen him making rounds at 10pm after putting in a full day at the office. Not only is he a Primary Care, he is educated in internal medicine and pediatrics. And to note... His wife is a top notch Counselor!

November 15th, 2012
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Oibo for 14 years so I think that says a lot! He's a very caring and good Dr.

January 25th, 2011
no listening skills .

December 18th, 2010
Horrible, Terbile, BAD!
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!! BOTH HE AND HIS STAFF ARE COMPLETELY ARROGANT AND TERRIBLY MISLEADING!!! They absolutely refuse to reply to the complaint that I made through the Better Business Bureau!!!

October 14th, 2010
inappropriate and uncaring staff!!!
The reception doesn't have a command of sensitivity nor does she have an ounce of logic in her dim-witted brain! If this is the type of imbecile the Dr hires on, imagine what kind of service you can expect! Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!