Dr. Joseph Ojile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ojile?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2016

always take care of his patients

January 26th, 2015

Could be better, capable of better

Thinking of change. Little explanation, Doesn't spend enough time with me.

August 16th, 2012

Very Unhappy

The wait time in the office was very short and when I saw the doctor, he was great. But in the several appointments I had, I only saw him once. All my other visits were handled by his assistant who is neither a pulmonologist, nor a doctor.What is worse though, is that I had blood tests done 6 weeks ago. No one called me with the results. I have called the office and left messages on either voice mail or with a receptionist FIVE times. No one has ever returned my calls. So I still do not know the results of my tests, I am still sick, but I can't reach anyone at the office. I am finding a new doctor.

June 19th, 2012

A Very Disappointed X-patient

When I made my appointment I knew I had Sleep Apnea & had been using a machine for 20yrs. My problem was swallowing/gulping air while sleeping & using my C-Pap machine. Because of this problem I could not wear my equipment every night because my stomach would fill w/air & I would become bloated because of it.Yet this doctor had me do another test to tell me what I already knew, I had Sleep Apnea. NEVER once did he addressed my true problem of swallowing/gulping air while using my C-Pap machine w/me. I called his office several times about this problem yet NO ONE ever called me back to discuss it. I wasted my co-pay money(not cheap) and time to see him. I wasted money on my out of pocket co-pay for this test(NOT CHEAP) and time to redo a test that was unnecessary. In my opinion this doctor did NOT care about me or my problem, because had he my problem would have been addressed & my phone calls returned. Personally I believe, myself & my insurance company was screwed out of money that was paid to this doctor because NOTHING actually was done other then taking my money. I will NEVER step foot in his office again or recommend to anyone I know to him. It was a waste of MY time & MY money & both are VERY Valuable to me.

March 6th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Ojile for over 15 years. He is an incredible physician and very caring. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family.

August 17th, 2011

Find Another Doctor

After you wait for him at least 45-60 minutes, he spends about 1 with you. I guess he is to busy or star struck to care. He needs to give up practicing medicine and move to Hollywood where he would probably stink at it as well! He will not get anymore of my time or business. There are too many good caring doctors out there to put up with this!

June 13th, 2011

Dr. Ojile is arrogant and does not spend enough time with his patients. He is always in a hurry and does not listen to the patients concerns. He does not follow-up on problems and his office staff is rude

July 17th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Very caring, diagnosed my problem with tests and throughness necessary to help me breath and sleep again. Listens to me when I have a problem, and is willing to go the extra mile. His staff rate a 5 star as well, all are friendly and helpful. Reccomend him as a great Dr. to have if you are having sleeping and breathing problems.

August 10th, 2017