A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Okolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Okolo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Okolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okolo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Okolo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Madu Okolo MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Okolo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Okolo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Okolo practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Internists.