A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Oliva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Oliva, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Oliva has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Emilis Oliva DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Joseph Oliva has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Oliva practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.