Family Physicians
Brooklyn Ambulatory Phys Asso
313 43rd St
Brooklyn, NY 11232
718-369-1900
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

The office Manager Raymonla is very unprofessional. Although I called her on five occasions and left her my number; she never returned my calls, or followed up with my insurance company as promised. Her excuse was she never got any of my messages which brings into question the professionalism of the entire staff. My advice is to just find another doctor whose staff will return a call.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Olivieri is caring, compassionate, and competent. He treats me with respect and dignity. Office staff seems disorganized. Wait times can be very long.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by A. N. on Apr 13th, 2010

He really cares!

|  show details
by Gerald on Mar 25th, 2010

This person is crazy. I have been seeing Dr Olivieri for years. He has helped me in my HIV treatment immensly. He is knowledgable, caring and compassionate.He is strict with meds but one must realize that HIV patients do take many meds to stay alive. Dr Olivieri has SAVED MY LIFE!

|  Mr. Olivieri is a quack  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

I refuse to call him Dr. therefore he will be called Mr. olivieri in this mission statement. He has horrible bedside manners, does not look his patients in the eyes, prescribes medication according to what he can bill the highest and should be audited in his practice for malpractice. how he continues to have his licensce is a mystery to me. I encourage all current patients to seek a new doctor and any new patients should not bother seeing Mr. Olivieri for he will not help you.