The ABSOLUTE BEST HIV Specialist in New York City! show details The ABSOLUTE BEST HIV Specialist in New York City!
by Greg Di Amore on Aug 12th, 2015

This genius has been my ID Specialist, and Primary Care Provider for 11 years, and has saved my life several times. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with HIV/AIDS. He is a master at treating HIV patients and AIDS patients, His knowledge of all of the options available in treatment, plus his preventative treatments against infection, and other symptoms and complications like muscle wasting is above reproach. Dr. Olivieri is a friend, and a professional.

A GREAT PCP show details A GREAT PCP
by Todd M. on Sep 15th, 2014

After having Dr. O as my PCP for several years prior to his 2013 move to the current Fulton st location, I finally feel he is in an ideal environment to provide the top-notch care I've come to expect from him. The reception staff are wonderful, friendly and efficient. Dr O (as well as Dr. Sadar, his endlessly capable PA) is always caring, understanding and very knowledgeable in everything he recommends and practices. Priority is given to patients WITH appts.(as it should be), and there is no tolerance for rifraff or obviously over-medicated types that previously dotted the waiting area. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't under Dr O's care or had to find a different Dr. He is a rare commodity in a field filled with jaded, lazy Drs that don't seem to care about their patients. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. O!

Apr 28th, 2014

The office Manager Raymonla is very unprofessional. Although I called her on five occasions and left her my number; she never returned my calls, or followed up with my insurance company as promised. Her excuse was she never got any of my messages which brings into question the professionalism of the entire staff. My advice is to just find another doctor whose staff will return a call.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Olivieri is caring, compassionate, and competent. He treats me with respect and dignity. Office staff seems disorganized. Wait times can be very long.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by A. N. on Apr 13th, 2010

He really cares!

by Gerald on Mar 25th, 2010

This person is crazy. I have been seeing Dr Olivieri for years. He has helped me in my HIV treatment immensly. He is knowledgable, caring and compassionate.He is strict with meds but one must realize that HIV patients do take many meds to stay alive. Dr Olivieri has SAVED MY LIFE!