A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Onah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onah
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Onah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Onah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Onah graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Onah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Emeka Onah MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Onah practice?
- Dr. Joseph Onah has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Onah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.