A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Onishchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Onishchuk, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onishchuk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Onishchuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lee Onishchuk DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Onishchuk practice?
- Dr. Joseph Onishchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Onishchuk practices Anesthesiology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Anesthesiologists.