Dr. Joseph Orgeron MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 9 reviews

October 14th, 2016
Best Doctor EVER
Dr. Orgeron and his staff are HANDS DOWN the BEST!!! His bedside manor is amazing. He sits and listens to what you have to say. In my case, I have done research and presented to him my approach and what I would like to try. He then looked into it and said he though that was the best treatment for me. Absolutely amazed at how courteous he and his staff are! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! If you need a great doc, he's the one. !!! Hope this helps!

March 28th, 2016
the dr is great the office staff marginal

March 10th, 2016
Primary Physician
Made me right at Home, staff and Dr .

January 18th, 2016
Great doctor
My fiance was referred to Dr. Orgeron first and he was very impressed with the personal attention and care he took. So, I went to him for inner ear problems and he was perfect, really. (I have years of experience with this problem) So, I then took my 15-year-old to him for acne issues and she REALLY liked him too. So now the whole family sees him. We truly appreciate him. The only problem now is that he's so well-liked and popular, that getting an appointment can take a longer than it used to, because he does not overbook. In fact he works hard to make sure nobody waits long before seeing him.

January 30th, 2015
He is the best Dr.I've had in a long time very careing unlike the Dr. At cardiovascular institute of the south at laf general

July 8th, 2014
Rare find
I found Dr. Orgeron to be very personable and knowledgeable. He took the time to listen and then to explain my issues, how he was going to assist with resolution and the role I played in their resolution. He communicates!

March 29th, 2014
Best Family Practice doctor I have ever had
We moved to Lafayette from another area and I did not have a family doctor. Another physician referred me to Dr. Orgeron and I am so glad he did. Dr. Orgeron sits in the room with you and your family and discusses everything that is going on. He never makes you feel rushed or discounts what you are telling him. I had a fall, he sent me out for a CT scan and HE called me himself with the results. I am so grateful to have Dr. Orgeron as part of my healthcare team. I feel I can always get quality healthcare from him.

September 3rd, 2013
Patient
Dr. Orgeron is not only an outstanding and accomplished Doctor but also a gracious gentleman. My fears of finding a new doctor was quickly erased after moving from Oklahoma when I met Dr. Orgeron in May, 2013.

July 28th, 2012
I became a new patient this week. Words cannot tell how impressed I am with Dr Orgeron. He is friendly, caring, very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. He takes the time to listen and orders testing appropriately. As an RN with 35 years experience, I am truly impressed with Dr Orgeron and will definitely refer my family and friends to him for excellent care.