Joseph E Orgeron, MD
4906 Amb Caffery Pkwy
Ste 1302
Lafayette, LA 70508
337-534-8964
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best Family Practice doctor I have ever had  |  show details
by Bev on Mar 29th, 2014

We moved to Lafayette from another area and I did not have a family doctor. Another physician referred me to Dr. Orgeron and I am so glad he did. Dr. Orgeron sits in the room with you and your family and discusses everything that is going on. He never makes you feel rushed or discounts what you are telling him. I had a fall, he sent me out for a CT scan and HE called me himself with the results. I am so grateful to have Dr. Orgeron as part of my healthcare team. I feel I can always get quality healthcare from him.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Charles Dan Link on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Orgeron is not only an outstanding and accomplished Doctor but also a gracious gentleman. My fears of finding a new doctor was quickly erased after moving from Oklahoma when I met Dr. Orgeron in May, 2013.

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

I became a new patient this week. Words cannot tell how impressed I am with Dr Orgeron. He is friendly, caring, very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. He takes the time to listen and orders testing appropriately. As an RN with 35 years experience, I am truly impressed with Dr Orgeron and will definitely refer my family and friends to him for excellent care.