A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Oro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Oro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Oro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oro graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Oro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Oro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Oro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Oro practices Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
See Richland Primary Care Doctors.