Overall Review

February 13th, 2015
Excellent
Staff was prompt and kind. Wait time was very little. Both staff doctor listened and could not have asked for any better treatment. Thumbs up very pleased to have found this doctor!

January 21st, 2015
Very helpful!

January 12th, 2015
After years of living with horrible back pain and never having anything but pills thrown at me, I found Dr. Oro. Within 5 minutes of listening to me he had a pretty good idea what was going on. He sent me for MRI's, X-rays and other needed tests. It was such a relief to finally meet a doctor that not only listened but seemed to empathize, as well. He has been my doctor for 4 years for myself and family.

October 6th, 2014
Outstanding Doctor
You cannot possibly find a more caring compassionate or Knowledgable Physician. He takes time with you, he is very detailed and takes his time which helps prevent oversights that can occur in medical offices. He has integrity and exemplifies what a doctor should be. If you are a patient and ill they will get you in but you may wait a little while for a routine appointment. He is more than worth the wait. It is such a rarity I am very thankful I found him.

September 30th, 2013
I have always enjoyed his bedside manner, the time spent with me as a person and when something serious was involved followup was a '10'.

May 7th, 2012
Warm & Compassionate: Inspiration for Marcus Welby :=)
Dr Oro takes time with us and really listens. He has caught some of the mistakes other doctor's have made (drug interactions, etc.) He has not sugar coated things, nor has he been reluctant to confront us when necessary, but he has always done so in a manner that has respected out feelings. We have developed a great deal of respect for him both as a physician and as a man. Very Good Doctor of Medicine

March 15th, 2010
Dr. Oro is a great doctor. We moved a year ago and still can't find a doctor that will spend the time he spent with us and is as thourough in all aspects of our health. The kids loved him so much that they always wanted to go say hi to him at his house!!!