A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ortenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ortenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ortenberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortenberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mark Ortenberg MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ortenberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ortenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ortenberg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.