A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ortenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ortenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortenberg
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ortenberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortenberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mark Ortenberg MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ortenberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ortenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ortenberg practices Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.