A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ouzounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ouzounian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ouzounian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Obstetric Paralysis
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouzounian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ouzounian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Ouzounian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Ouzounian practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ouzounian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ouzounian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.