A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Sam Owen MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Owen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Owen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists and Gulfport Cardiologists.