Dr. JOSEPH H OYER MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOSEPH OYER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOSEPH OYER is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOSEPH OYER, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Rhinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. OYER graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. OYER has 27 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. OYER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOSEPH H. OYER practice?
Dr. JOSEPH OYER practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists, Worcester Pediatric Specialists, Worcester Pediatricians, and Worcester Surgeons.