A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Oyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Oyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Oyer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyer has 27 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Oyer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Oyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Oyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Oyer practices Otolaryngology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists.