A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Aiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Aiello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiello graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Aiello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aiello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Aiello practice?
Dr. Joseph Aiello practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, CA.
See La Mesa Family Physicians.