A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Aiello is Good. Dr. Aiello has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiello graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aiello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aiello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Aiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Aiello practice?
Dr. Joseph Aiello practices Family Medicine near Spring Valley, CA.
See Spring Valley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Aiello, Dr. Josef Aiello