Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Kudzu. Yahoo.
May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Felt bad when I read my blood results but Dr. Aiello explained and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I trust him. If you don't trust your doctor, get a new one.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've never had to wait long to see the Doctor, but I think because of the rain, patients ran late and appointments ran later than usual. This was the exception versus the rule.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Aiello is a very compassionate and caring physician. I've been a patient for more than 10 years and while his practice has grown considerably during that time, his bedside manner hasn't changed at all.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Aiello provided immediate assistance when an unexpected problem came up, and then offered suggestions for continued help when I left.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

When I learned Dr. Martinez left the clinic I was devastated. However I found Dr. Aiello well versed in troubleshooting the areas that I would have normally reserved for Dr. Martinez. I am very pleased & my confidence in the clinic remains strong as ever.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Aiello for the past 4 years, and between my office visits, and working with the Doctor, I consider myself very fortunate. Dr. Aiello was referred to me by another Doctor and to this day I'm very grateful for his recommendation

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Aiello was very professional and successful. He determined what I needed to fix my problem and provided me the info and prescription to solve my problem. As always my visit was successful.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Aiello and his staff are very personable and friendly. I enjoy each visit and highly recommend Dr. Aiello.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Doctor Aiello for many years and will never go anywhere else, he's that good and his staff is wonderful also. Most doctors pretend to listen to your concerns, while this doctor does. He has handled all my issues every time.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Aiello is a VERY good doctor. He has been our family doctor since the late 1980's. The entire staff is always kind and friendly.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm from Chicago and asked a friend for a Doctor here locally who they would recommend and Dr. Aiello was there choice. He's been my Doctor for the past 4 years, and I'm so very grateful for my friends recommendation. Dr. A. is the very best. Thank you

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very brief, not asking or checking for any complaints. This comes from past experience on visits because I am lucky to be in decent health and have most of the time voiced particular complaints. Thought that blood sample would be taken. Was not.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never been to a better Doctor. He will listen to what your aliments are. Take the time to explain what he thinks is wrong. Explain medication to you. Very good at what he does.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a longstanding appointment with Dr. Aiello and his great staff. They know me and call me by name and I very seldom have to wait over 15 minutes.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had an acute problem that needed attention sooner than later. There were many issues regarding my job, insurance, and treatment. Dr Aiello fit me in his busy schedule and helped me resolve all my issues. I really appreciated his assistance.

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Aiello for about ten years and never once in all that time have I had reason to try another doctor. He and his staff are friendly, knowedgeable and very professional. I feel very confident in his care.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Aiello, he always makes me feel like he cares about me and my concerns. His staff is great and I always come out of the office feeling like I matter to them.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family and me have been patients of Dr. Aiello for 20 years. We have always been very satisfied with our visits. Dr. Aiello is a very compassionate doctor. He listens to your concerns. He makes you feel very comfortable. He is the real deal.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Visit with Dr. Aiello was great as usual , he listens to you, and address the problem accordingly , he comes highly recommended.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Aiello was a good listener and quickly assessed my situation. In this case, he provided a referral to another specialist to further assist me. I appreciated his sensitive and helpfulanner.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Aeillo is wonderful and his staff are some of the best people I've known. I would fully recommend the doctor and his office with clear conscience.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Aiello is very nice.He listen to your concerns and finds a solution.He has helped me through,diabetes,stroke and now cancer.If you choose to try a natural way he is there to help anyway he can,

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Brought Welcomed Relief...BRAVO!

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Aiello is always friendly and well informed. He explains the medical/technical information in a clear and concise manner. He answers e-mails promptly and shows great concern for his patients.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful care as always.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait because I was too early! The office staff are the best. They are courteous and knowledgable. I love them all.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've known Dr. Aiello a long time, he is a outstanding doctor.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Aiello & staff have always given me the most courteous and professional service. Dr Aiello has listened to my health concerns and has addressed them. The nurses are very friendly & always have a smile on their face. Highly recommend Dr Aiello.& Staff.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I didn't have a appointment, and I was in and out.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had two new nurses who were both amenable and professional. It is always a pleasure coming to the Doctor's office. Great job to Dr. Aiello and his staff.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you!!!!

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait almost an hour to see the doctor. A new inexperienced nurse was the cause. I will go back.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appt was great and very helpful

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First let me say, that I love your new office. I've always been treated with respect and your people have always been wonderful.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Aiello is the best physician I have ever encountered in terms of accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, and knowledge of the latest medical research and technology. Highly recommended.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joe is great as we save office time by communicating via email.

parent show details parent
Oct 8th, 2012

received bills from this doctor which my son has never seen, when tried to contact them phone number did not work! Apparently, he is associated with another dc in Lajolla??? VERY FISHY!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

Feb 20th, 2011

I am military wife and we are constantly moving but I truly hope we dont get orders anytime soon. I have finally found a DR who takes care of all the issues and treats me like family. As soon as you walk in the girls talk to you as if they have known you. I had issues with my back for years and every other DR prescribed me meds. Dr Aiello took care of the issue for me. I honestly must say he is a great dr with a great staff! I highly recommend him to anyone!

Feb 17th, 2011

If you need a doctor's office you can actually get into when you need to be seen - this is the place. The staff is wonderful and I really feel cared for and about whenever I'm there

Misdiagnosis show details Misdiagnosis
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Aiello is a nice man but a poor physician. He misdagnosed my mother-in-law and misread an x-ray. Rather than sending her to a specialist, he prescribed physical therapy which only caused her more pain (she had bone grinding on bone). When shown Dr. Aiello's x-ray, the orthopedic surgeon claimed that the x-ray was not difficult to read and diagnose. The Encompass Group in general was not what I would consider professional nor capable in their medical care nor their clerical work. Dr. Aiello also misdiagnosed a personal friend claiming she had nothing wrong with her lungs until she landed in the emergency room and was admitted to the hospital with a severe bacterial infection.

Stay Away show details Stay Away
Feb 16th, 2011

Doesn't care about you.

Jul 12th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. He misdiagnosed my condition 2 times. He wouldn't send me to an specialist after my 6-7th visit. Even to have your annual pap smear you have to see him first ( according to insurance, you don't have to get a referral from him) I had 2 surgeries, and he never found the problem. He kept saying I don't have to send to the specialist if I can treat you. Most of the time he prescribes the medicine, vitamins, ointments, etc that he sells there. Insurance doesn't cover those, but he still prescribes them. They are expensive! Billing is another story, I always get a bill for co-payment, I pay every time I go it's only five dollars. Overall, I wouldn't recommend him to you.

remained undiagnosed until to late show details remained undiagnosed until to late
May 5th, 2010

remained undiagnosed for severe upper arm pain until arm finally atrophede due to severe spinal cord mylopathy. years went by w/ only anti imflamatory meds and cortizon shots that did nothing for pain. also misdiagnosed other conditions.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Nov 9th, 2009

He and his office were very responsive to my problem and questions I had. He also offers some alternative therapies such as acupuncture and PRP for my bad knee. When I needed a referral for a surgeon (umbilical hernia) he was very sensitive to my needs and his office very responsive to doing all the pre-op examinations and getting the paper work to the surgeon and hospital.Glad to have him as My Doc!

Helpful and Kind show details Helpful and Kind
by danisheyes on Aug 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Just wanted everyone to know that this is a very nice doctor. Through and listens to what you have to say. Even on the weekend the on-call system works when you don't want to go to the emergency room and sit for hours to have them tell you 'it's just the flu'. Very nice to have a real doctor to talk to on the phone. They will even call back with lab results if you want, now I call that helpful. Try this group out you will like it.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Needs Training! show details Needs Training!
by Blair on Mar 25th, 2008

I recently had a very, very bad experience with Dr. Aiello and his staff. I hope that he will undergo training regarding the proper treatment of depression. On a Friday I called his office to ask that the speed up a prior authorization form that my pharmacy had provided the previous day as my insurance would not cover my Effexor XR until Dr. Aiello completed it. I was completely out of medicine & could not afford the approx. $40/day without insurance. I was coldly told that "pre-auth's" had already been done for the day & would be taken care of on Monday (it was around noon on Friday when I called). I asked what the Dr. recommended I do until Monday, and I was left a message that said to either pay the $40/day or wait until Monday. I took the latter approach and throughout the weekend experienced the worst side effects I had ever had in my life. I did not sleep for over 50 hours, had severe nightsweats, dizziness, panic attacks, thoughts of death and complete helplessness. I thought about going to the emergency room several times but managed to wait until 8 am Monday to call Dr. Aiello to help. I explained my situation and was horrified by their lack of concern and ability to help. While they did get the pre-auth completed, he refused to prescribe me anything for my anxiety or to sleep even though I was told it would take 3 days or so for the Effexor to ramp back up. His nurse clearly didn't know anything about depression drugs because she kept recommending I try the generic (there is none) and recommended I try just Effexor (no XR) because there is really no difference, she said. She asked me to come into the office & I told her I hadn't slept in 50 hours and was seeing things - a 20-minute drive wasn't in the cards. I think it is complete negligence for a Dr. to allow someone to come off of anti-depressants without a warning as to the severity of the side effects. It was especially painful that when I did explain the horrible side effects, A five minute cruise on Webmd and other medical websites make you aware immediately of the severe side effects of withdrawal from this medicine. Plus I wasn't offered anything to help ease the anxiety or allow me to sleep. I will be posting a bad review on every website that mentions Dr. Aiello so that someone else doesn't go through my nightmare and he gets the proper training to treat patients undergoing depression treatment.

Mar 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Feb 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

The best, most caring, very thorough doctor, listens to his patients. This doctor has been a godsend to my daughter and I am so thankful for him and his wonderful, friendly, caring staff. I wish there were more doctors like him. He is also into intergrati

Read Full Review at yahoo.com