Learn more about Dr. Joseph Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Austin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Austin MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Austin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Austin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.