A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Austin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Austin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Austin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Austin MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Austin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Austin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Austin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.