A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Austin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Austin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Austin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Austin MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Austin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Austin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Austin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.